Friday, March 14, 2008

I Heart MY NEW CURVES T SHIRT!!!!!!!!

Curves sells all these silly stupid icky OLD LADY-ish Cutesy T-shirts. They have like 12 new ones a month.. Its so annoying. All the old ladies wear their CURVES shirts every day.. UGH. They say things like "I Love my Curves" or "My Curves Blow me Away"(that one has a clothes line on it) or "Created by God, Maintained by Curves"

So uhmm... I wear this stupid gross old huge black T shirt to Curves. It is SOOOO comfortable...I had an idea to make my own shirt as a joke, with puffy paints, and I told Siri and she was like "You TOTALLY have to do that..." SO I did.

See if you can GUESS WHICH Stupid CURVES SHIRT is mine????? HAHAHA I know it will be a challenge.. Bill was like, "Liz that is retarded..." HAHAHAHAHA And DON'T THINK I am not gonna wear it, like EVERY DAY.

Curves Food Drive


Curves baseball Shirt



My Curves Blow Me Away Shirt


I Heart Curves Shirt

0 comments: