My Mother in Law, Mary Jo, sent me like 1000 pictures of Spencer last night which was great because she had stored them all, and I had lost them all on one of the computers that blew when the house exploded. Here are just a few of them. Did Bill and I ever have fun going down memory lane... IT is SO WEIRD that he is FOUR now!!!! We forgot how LITTLE he was!! We never thought that little guy would one day ARGUE with us!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAH
NOTE I am having a little trouble uploading these pics I will try again in a bit Stay tuned.....
NOTE I am having a little trouble uploading these pics I will try again in a bit Stay tuned.....
The trouble started even before he was born. This is actually Spencer in utero, flipping us the bird.
Pretty soon it was time to meet the dog.
We did our share of time in BABY JAIL....
humiliating outfits are just part of the gig..
I love helping Daddy build guitars. Most of our friends call this picture "MINI-BILL"MORE PICS TO FOLLOW, if BLOGGER cooperates...


0 comments:
Post a Comment