Saturday, April 19, 2008

We picked out the kitchen cabinets.















New Cabinets.








Granite we picked for our LAST kitchen... we still like it.

KraftMaid, Maple, "Sedona" (AKA "Sonora,") Praline stain.

They are the same exact price, grade and brand as the ones we had, just different style and color. The old cabinets were very nice but we saw them all charred etc and its too hard to get the same ones..

We almost did Cherry instead of Maple but Bill knows ALLLLLLL about wood and said cherry gets kooky after a bit esp since our kitchen is in very bright sunlight. I loved the look of it but our kitchen does have seriously bright sunlight. So we got these. I think they will go well with the granite color. There is still a danger that Bill will try to make guitars out of them one day. So we are not out of the woods yet.

I AM happy about this, I mean, who would not be happy about a new kitchen, a new house, etc? I just realllly liked our old house. It was our HOME. This will become home too, but that will kind of take more work too, you know? I cannot think about this now. I can't, because I have to research wall ovens. I thought this would be a little more fun.


Also we found yet another paint color we like... THIS ONE.
But I am sure we have a lot of arguing left to do about this... stay tuned.

0 comments: