Friday, May 9, 2008

House has more stuff on it... Dessert night... POD

Latest Picture of the house...

POD arrives at Goat Farm

The PODS guy just called and he is on his way here.. so that is the big event for today.

The Mother's Dessert night at the preschool was pretty fun and I met some other moms that I did not know and hung with some I did know. SPencer broght me a pice of chocolate cake the size of my head and then pretty much ate it all. I do not like chocolate cake, but I did have a piece of lime cheese cake from Costco. For drinks they had apple juice... It was like Diabetic Coma Night. It was pretty fun and everyone told me what a great guy Bill was. But of course I already knew this... Then the chocolate cake kicked in and the kids started getting wild. Apparantly SPencer is part of a trio that also includes Ashton and one of the Devins...Devin Ritchie I think. They were all there, and when they are together all hell breaks loose. Right before we left Spencer had one of the moms in toy handcuffs and was making her do the perp walk. It was time to go. It was nice, and sort of fun, but I am glad it is only ince a year...

Also we went by thehouse to get the mail and there is more stuff on it now They almost finished putting the HARDI PLANK on. I am not sure what it is, but everyone puts it on their houses here in Oregon. It rains like 349 days a year here. The color htere is just what the color of the stuff is, we are going to still paint it.

Well, I have to go move my van and Toyota so the POD dude can come. We also got four new Netflix yesterday: The Savages, Juno, Dewey Cox and Charlie Wilson's War. Hopefully we will find time to watch some this weekend.

Later Homeskillets...

0 comments: