
Spencer had taken a a sort of a DADDY and ME kind of class at the swim center before but this year he was old enough to start the real swim class. SO now starting tonight he will go twice a week. Tonight was the first class and he was just a NUT. He had a riot though and he loved it. he looked SO SO SO SO SO funny in his bathing suit which had was red with orange flames and had fire breathing T Rex's on it... He picked it out himself!
Thursday is the annual preschool Mother's Day night... which is fun because I don't really know people there but they all know Bill. But I have sort of bonded with one or two of the moms there... So it will be good to get to know them better... I really like this kid Clark's mom, also Ashton's mom, Matthew's mom and Dylan T's mom. Dylan T, who is one of FOUR DYLANS at the school, actually has TWO moms.... kind of a Rosie O'Donnell thing if you know what I mean, and they are both really really nice and very funny. I love them both. SO I might have a better time than I did at it last year.
There are four Dylans at Spencer's preschool. Also, two Devons (one is a girl) and also a Jaden, a Caden, and an Aiden. But only one Spencer.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
SPENCER's FIRST Real Swimming lesson!!!
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment