Well, 50 days left on the goat farm, and the 'Sploded house is coming together. They are in there spraying crap on the walls - not sure what it is and then they will paint. On Monday the cabinets come, and Habib will start the bathrooms asap. Today we also had to pick out what exact garage door we wanted. I chose one that will not fly 50 yards across the street again. On Friday we meet with some dude to pick out the lights, ceiling fans, doorbell stuff like that. The other day Bill and I went in to a place near here called Aurora Architectural salvage. Its this cool place that has all these things from old houses, you name it they have it. I am not so into old stuff though. Maybe one day. To stay sane these days I think of tile ideas for Habib and obsess about that stuff.
Bill worries if we will have enough time to pack to move out of here. Got news for you pal, I was packed three months ago. Today I went to MD appt and then dropped something off to one of the our attorneys. Tomorrow we have Spencer's swimming class, and then on Thursday Bill is driving up to Seattle for the day to work in a fellow luthier's shop. He is once again making the guitars for the radio station contest in San Jose and he is facing that deadline along with everything else. I would like to just pack us all up and go with him, but that guy lives near well some town I cannot remember but it is a real tourist trap. The only thing I would want to do is go to the Seattle Ikea, but I really do not need to be buying stuff right now, just as we are moving. Still it would be nice to get out of town for a day BUT honestly? Once you get to the guy's house there is nothing to do there and it is boring. So, Spencer and I will hang out here. I will take him to swimming and then we can do our usual frozen stuff for dinner.
I am sleepy. I have to go to bed its very very late. Spencer woke me up. Hey here is a warning to anyone who may have children in the future: GET A VERY BIG BED. There are nights where there is barely enough room for me, as I am competing with Bill, Spencer who occasionally crawls in with us in the middle of the night, and the dog. They do not all start out in our bed, but in the morning, there they all are. Spencer is getting better about it but he does sometimes still wake up at night all freaked out and hysterical. Tonight he woke up saying "I am SO TIRED!!!!" And we were like Uhmmm yeah well you are in fact in your bed you could just go to sleep... He is so funny. Tonight we got him back into his bed for once, and of course at night time, Freddie Bear is always with him. I dont have a picture handy of Freddie Bear, but he is Spencer's night time pal.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment