It looked sort of like this, but bigger and more linear, and the diamond is not "champagne" colored.Here is the weird thing. I take them all off at the same time and put them in the SAME PLACE EVERY NIGHT. I have a watch, a necklace and the three rings I wear every day. I rarely wear them separate: like the rings without the watch etc.
Took all three off last night, this morning the watch, necklace and two rings were there but no diamond. We have looked EVERYWHERE.
I would guess that that ring was probably at least $5K TEN YEARS ago. There probably is NOT going to be another one if this one is gone. I'd say the chances of that are zero to minus negative zero.
It sucks. I really loved that ring. But this is about "par for the course" as far as this year is going.

0 comments:
Post a Comment