House has now been painted grey.Its not the grey I wanted.... I wanted a brighter grey... but whatever.
The only OOPS so far today is that the garage was supposed to be WHITE and not grey. So they are gonna re do it.They are also inside the house putting in the flooring upstairs.
Not much else is new there. Here at the Goat Farm we are packing packing packing. I cannot WAIT to get all of this over with. Even though we do not have to be out of the Goat Farm until Thursday we are trying to get out by Tuesday or Wednesday.
We are definitely staying at the Homestead Studio Suites until Tuesday the 4th, but then after that we may go out of town. I am afraid to go out of town, because it seems that at ever turn in the house buildong process little tiny things go wrong and if we are not there to correct them they get finished wrong and then we are stuck with them wrong.
If I had my way we would get a motor home and park it out in front of the house. We could sit there alll day watching them finish the house. I would know it was getting done correctly but not only that, I am sure our presence would foster a sense of urgency. Right now I see no sense of urgency about completing the house. In the last three weeks the only thing that was completed was the stonework, even though we are due to hit the streets on July 31. I guess a lot of stuff is getting done now, but the last thing I wanna do is leave town.
On the good news side, I was able to get us a $75 a night hotel room on priceline for only $42 A NIGHT for a week. I am GREAT at getting hotel rooms for discount prices. I once got us the San Jose Doubletree for $35 a night, and when we were doing the move from San Jose to Canby I got us the Hyatt for three weeks for $41 a night. Seriously, people come to me to get good prices on hotel rooms, I am pretty good at this. I used to book all of Bill's musician's friends hotel rooms for the NAMM show and also for out of town gigs. But enough about me.... I have to go get a bunch of crap out of the barn and stick it in the POD. I HATE the barn it is full of ANTS SOOOO gross.
I am so SICK of this. I just want to be back in my house. I cannot believe we have now missed two full summers in our neighborhood. CRAP. It is SUCH TOTAL CRAP.

0 comments:
Post a Comment