Decisions decisions. Right now we are faced with whether to stay in Motel 6 or Extended Stay America Suites, and for how long in one or both?
Its a tough call....they have parallel levels of suckiness.
I am also looking into renting a month long sublet from strangers on Craig's list.
Also, there is a REALLLLLY good rate on an Extended Stay place in Salem, but I wonder WHY it is so cheap..... is it surrounded by like crack houses or something? Not sure, but I am looking forward to finding out with my four year old in tow. "Don't worry about those syringes, Spencer. Just step over them, like Mommy does!"
I know even though a certain Ins Co is blaming a certain builder for a certain family's house build being delayed, and taking it out on said family, even though a certain policy is supposed to cover a rental for two years, it is still comforting to have such Good Neighbors.
Also I know we are moving out in 11 days and it is no longer my problem, but at the Goat Farm there is SOMETHING LIVING IN THE FIREPLACE. Like a bird's nest or maybe some freaking raccoons or a family of bobcats. They make a lot of noise, which is quite comforting.
I can almost be sure there is NOT a family of woodchucks living in our NEW fireplace, but then, you never know.
On the good side, we did buy a really nice used sofa at a garage sale.
Its a magical summer.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment