Wednesday, July 23, 2008

my finger still hurts

My Finger. Note: drawing not to scale.....

I have what is called a PARONYCHIA. No idea how I got it, but I blame the goat. It hurts a lot. Its hard to do everything. I have not seriously been in SO MUCH PAIN in like five years. I mean I had a C SECTION that did not hurt this much for this long. But I talk to my Dr every day about it and I am getting good advice.
No Fun.
Yesterday Spencer went to Kempo, and water camp. We spent most of the rest of the day packing stuff up. it does not look like we have done much but almost all the cupboards in the bathrooms and the entire kitchen are empty. We are working on the garage and now gonna start in on the barn after that. Bill is trying to finish instruments while we also pack because he will not have a place to work for the next three or four weeks when thehouse finishes.

We have debated about where to live, probably going to be motel 6, just because it is the easiest.

0 comments: