Saturday, August 16, 2008
Mystery Poster....Bill? Is that you? At grandma's house...
Bill got my laptop working today now that we have been at Grandma's two days and I think he did two identical posts. Not sure why, maybe he just really really really likes that song? I dunno.
Anyway we are here at Grandma's house and Spencer is having a riot. Right now they are baking Bill's birthday cake. Bill turns 43 tomorrow.
The drive up was pretty long, 17 hours but not that bad really. We took it over some days because let's face it, we have time to kill. Our house will not be ready until about August 25th. Maybe even later than that. We have to be back when school starts, but not before, so whatever.
Today they all went to a Beach Festival in Port Hueneme, and then they all walked along the pier over the ocean Spencer had fun. I stayed home and read my book and took a nap I was beat from the looooong drive.
It has been very very humid here, but we are surviving with fans and stuff. its usually not this humid here. It is only about 70 though, because Grandma lives so near the ocean. I am hearing that it is like 104 in Portland this past week, YIKES.. I am glad we are not there right now.
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment