Maybe . A 966 day long dream..... Lot of weird things happened in this dream.. My house exploded, and I went to go live first in Occupied France and then later with a goat.
I think the 966 day nightmare might just be coming to a close. This means two things.
One, it is time to get on with our lives and TWO: It is time to start blogging again.
Not that anyone reads this. I mean, Who does? OMG No one really. But to none of those people out there in the blogosphere who were not reading this? Fear not, I may be blogging again soon. I feel like I have been in suspended animation and I just woke up. OMG!!!!! Did you know we elected the first African American president? Did you know that Oprah is Retiring? That they canceled As The World Turns last week?? OMG!!!! So MUCH has happened. I feel I have missed so many important stories on my hiatus OMG Murphy the Dog? He went to go live with a Legal Aid attorney in Washington who is like some kind of freaking BAD DOG WHISPERER. I am currently seeking a new second dog, and considering a Cross between a French Bulldog and a Pug. If only because it brings back all the good times I had during the deposition with opposing counsel. I guess I just want a permanenet reminder of that guy, so I am going to get a dog that looks like him:
And who wouldn't really? Anyway I digress and It will not be official until tomorrow, and I have to go now because Amy the dog just ate like 15 brownies.
More later but for those of you who are not reading this and never were? Welcome back.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Is it OVER??? Was it just a DREAM?????
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment