And then you can get back to a REAL BLOG. hahahahah
Spencer is getting his cast put on tomorrow He is struggling with not being able to run around in total chaos but other than that he is okay. When we need to take him someplace we can use the wagon but also we have a baby Jogger that holds a kids up to 70 lbs and it DID NOT get blown up!!! Tomorrow he will get his permanent cast ( they only do a splint at first because of swelling) and then on Thursday our GREAT attorney that Iplawguy got us, Joel is coming to see the SPLODED house. I should go there with the WIndex today probably, since I wrote "BITE ME CANBY TELECOM" on the back door in ballpoint pen. Very Mature of me... Then soon they are going to tear down the house. I am going to take the day off work and bring a linch because I seriously cannot wait I need this to be OVER. SOON.
SO I really hope you all had fun on my blog But Osler is back in town and I know you all missed him. I sucked at it anyway.
Here is one last picture of Mr Spence in his sick bed but I will probably end this blog in a couple of days. I MAY wait until the CORN FEST is over so you can all see what a CORN CANNON really is. I cannot wait to find out myself.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
It was fun while it lasted but Osler should be back in town soon..
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment