.jpg)
.jpg)
Here are some pics my firend Siri took at the water park JUST before the "incident."
At least he was having a blast... the kid with him is.. Uhmmm Donut...
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
WOW I NEED A BETTER CAMERA!!!!!!
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Thank you Tyd, for putting a gentler spin on my parenting rant.
Thanks For keeping us entertained Tyd, I know it wasn't easy! You should keep posting though, you are very good at this.
Tyd,
Thanks for an excellent blog!
I'm not kidding, your photo choices are excellent!
Well Maybe I will keep this up for a bit, at l;east until we all find out what the heck a CORN CANNON is... I mean You don't want to MISS THAT do you? Oops gotta goo Stupid dog is trying to ingest those things that hold corn on the cob with the prongs on the end Crap I have to get it from him or that big dumb dawg will swallow it and I will have to pay like $4000 for some big DOG OPERATION. Oh and now he is eating one of Spencer's dinosaurs.
Those pictures are wonderful and Spencer looks happy despite the cast . . .
Tyd, I REALLY want to see that corn cannon, so please keep it going! I've enjoyed it all.
OK for YOU I will keep it up at LEAST until the Corn Cannon..... Now I have to remember what day that is on...
Oh, thank you, Tyd--or if you don't want to keep the blog going, you could get Osler to post a picture of the Corn Cannon. But you'd still have to take a picture of it, though, wouldn't you?
No I do not mind keeping the blog going for a bit longer. THis is a good place for me to write all my silly stuff, and not worry that I am annoying everyone on Osler's blog, including Osler.... I mean when all of those people are talking about all of these legal issues or whatever and I just post about stuff that has NOTHING TO DO with ANYTHING I am sure it annoys people..... AND this has been really fun... so maybe I will keep it for a while!
Post a Comment