Here are views of just outside the front door, looking toward "the Greenspace" then a look at our back alley where six houses have their garage doors open up to..... at the end of the alley there is a very small park. Then a look at our tiny garage note how my teeeny Toyota car and Bill Ginormous speakers takes up most of it....
Not great not terrible but this is it, such as it is....
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Pics of where I live...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm Stuck here in Canby Prison...
Ah, now I have to keep singing it...
I bet there's rich folks eating in a fancy Chuckee Cheese,
They're probably drinkin' Starbucks and chewing gum with nicotine.
Well I forgot to pay my HOA dues,
I know I can't be free.
But these gardeners keep a mowin'
And that's what tortures me...
Post a Comment