
And you all thought that we would be depriv3ed of this tradition just because Osler flew to Jupiter for 20 days.
Would I let that happen?
Here are some suggested topics:
McMansions
Who invented the Disco Ball?
Escargot
Psychotherapy
Ladies who Lunch sans clothing
Bad dogs, evil toddlers and the gnomes who love them
Alberto Gonzalez
Osler's intergalactic holiday
Luthiers who vacuum their lawns
here is my entry for the week:
leftover sushi.
Should I take it home and cook
it? Nah. Feed to cat.
Judge of this week's HAIKU is.... Ginger Hunter. because she must get tired hunting all of that ginger. She needs a break. THe winner gets to pick the next winner!
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Fear Not, Haiku Friday is upon us!!!!!
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
On threat of divorce
I christen new blog with haiku
Now boogiedoified
sorry that should have been "Boogiedonufied"
I MADE Bill haiku.
OR ELSE. Its the law. Husband
must help wife with blog.
Bill won't divorce me.
He would never find car keys,
wallet, coat again.
Holy Terror strikes
Frantic, OCD canine
Extreme Makeover
Bed...make it over
Dinner...you make it over
Cyclone remodel
Couldn't divorce her
and leave her stranded without
Glasses and remote
I lose my glasses
every day. Can't see to
find them. Stay married.
Bonjour! Il est moi!
Je m'appelle Captive Osler
Avec Voyageurs.
The Razor's clip art
was old, often seen twice, thrice
Much better shots here
Ladies who lunch nude,
If done with a paramour
Call it a "nooner."
Dog's parents bicker
A new feature of this blog
Ralph and Alice K?
last day as law clerk
I'll miss the great Fifth Circus
but not ham at Begue's
I thought that the Knitted sushi was a lucky find.....
Shots suck, needles stink,
but I don't cry, I know that
bandaids await me.
Poor Mamie Eisenhower Iplawbaby.... if it makes you feel any better, Spencer had his three year check up recently and had to get a shot too.....
Osler's far-out jaunt:
Escargot, sushi, lots of
Sentencing nightmares:
Alberto and the
Ladies who lunch, nude, chasing
Him, with US Code--
Intergalactic
Travel'd be more fun. Then the
Psychotherapy . . .
Must be a special
Place in heaven for luthiers
Who vaccuum their lawns.
Your McMansion needs
Some gen-u-ine Swiss garden
Gnomes. Boogie, watch out!
I am honored to judge this week's haiku. During my ginger hunting (which lately includes toddler wrangling) I separated my shoulder (not as bad as dislocating) so I am one-handing this week's haiku...
He, like Supergirl
the galaxy his playground:
Jupiter and France.
And the winner is...
Swissgirl!
I especially liked her use of the Texanesque "gen-u-ine" in her Swiss Garden Gnome haiku, but I think that what clinched the deal was her use of imagery in her "Osler Dreams of Sushi" haiku.
Second Place goes to Tied2bleach, I really like the building tension and dénouement of his haiku about Boogie the OCD Canine.
Congratulations Swiss Girl and TIed 2 Bleach.
You can be Co-Judges next week, Like Simon and Paula without Randy.
Ginger SOOOO sorry to hear about your shoulder OUCH!!!!!! It happened at the Bar Exam right? during the Arm Wrestling portion?
Post a Comment