Friday, August 3, 2007

NOt to deter from Haiku Friday but... BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Bobby Brown Believes He's Still a Target for Bin Laden

R&B star Bobby Brown is still convinced Osama Bin Laden wants him dead so he can marry Whitney Houston - 11 months after the singers officially separated. Brown's 14-year marriage to Houston came to an end when their divorce was finalised earlier this year, but the hitmaker remains adamant he is on the al Qaeda leader's hitlist. He even hired extra security to guard him on his recent tour of Australia. He tells the New York Daily News, "I figure if Bin Laden wants me, and everybody is looking for him, it probably won't happen. But if he wants to try and find me for something so stupid, he can do what he wants. I have to leave it in the hands of my higher power. Come on, if anybody (else was) threatened by Al Qaeda, they'd take it seriously."

Michael Jackson Sells Beatles Song for Use in Diaper Ad

Superstar Michael Jackson has licensed the use of the Beatles' song "All You Need Is Love" for a series of new advertisements - for a diaper company. The hitmaker still has a stake in the music publishing company Sony/ART, which owns the rights to the Fab Four's back catalogue. But the company's decision to license the hit "All You Need Is Love" to pharmaceutical and cosmetics firm Proctor & Gamble is a "surprise" to John Lennon's widow Yoko Ono, because they had always given her advance n

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, now THIS makes your blog worth reading!

tydwbleach said...

Yes I got off to a kind of rough start.... but then, I ma not the Great Osler. I am a mere imitation....

Ginger Hunter said...

This is good stuff. I find myself torn between my dislike of Yoko and my disgust for MJ. I like Proctor & Gamble though...they make good stuff like Tide with Bleach and Pampers.