Monday, August 6, 2007

Who will you vote for for President?


Its a tough call, I know... I doubt I will vote for a republican.
I have too many items in my house from IKEA now to go back.

I am thinking maybe Guiliani. His kooky wife is growing on me. The more crap they say about her, the more I like her....


How about you? And questions number two: Is there ANYTHING scarier than a clown????

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, that photo reminds of me a creepy Randy Newman LP cover back when he was really mean and bitter, before he did "I Love L.A."

He was siting at a desk, wearing a busines suit and his face was painted green with big dollar signs painted from his cheeks up to his forehead. The single was "Its Money that I Love." I think that might have been the title of the CD too. Very late 70's/early 80's DARK and depressing.

Anonymous said...

Is that Detroit's own Insane Clown Posse?

Anonymous said...

Clowns creep me out as much as mimes. And ventriloquists. And magicians. I guess I'm "carnie-phobic".

Great job on the blog, I read it all the time, even when I don't have time to post.

Hard to say who I'd vote for....who ever will vote to give federal judges a much-needed raise! I do kinda like the "sexy" image some of the guys are putting forth, it kind of gives them a little more personality, for what thats worth (not much).

tydwbleach said...

Yeah as far as cuteness I think Edwards is the cutest one. Hey I know that song Bill has a Best of RANDY nEWMAN CD AND HE LEFT IT IN MY CAR AND i LOVE i LISTEN TO IT ALL THE TIME THAT IS A GREAT SONG OOPS CAPS a there are a couple of other good onees but yes dark dark dark there is one that is just AWFUL I know he is being sarcastic... its about Lester maddox..... you know the one... "Rednecks" its called I think wow scary


Well I am glad to knwo AT LEAST some of you are reading my silly blog This is harder than it lookjs. So get this I asked Bill to go to the corn lady - She has a real name but I call her that... Betty she used to own all of the property that our subdivision is currently on... she retains part of it and has a farm stand down the street from us So Bill went over to Betty's to get corn, and he comes back with all of this stuff including TWELVE PINTS of fresh blackberries

GAWD what the heck am I supposed to do with this???? So I froze half of them. I am thinking of cobbler, jam and maybe pie with the other half. Its hard when you are a terrible cook.
Like me. that is the problem when you live here in Berry Central.. They grow on trees here.... or bushes... literally. Same with asparagus GAWD they grow so much asparagus here... In Michigan its like something you have like only at Easter or something because it is SOOOO expensive but here in Oregon it practically grows wild.... so I bought it all the time until one day I was just sick to death of it... now I cannot stand to see it for sale.

THere is a really funny movie about clowns though its stars that guy uhmmmm a comedian with a weird voice.... Robin Williams is in it too.... he plays an evil mime....

I have to look up the name of it... I CANNOT find it tis that comic guy named BOB who talks really funny he stars in it I HATE when I cannot remember the names of movies Ilooked in IMDB its not there... BOBCAT GOLDTHWAIT? he is the bob guy ok hold on.

OK the movie is called SHAKES THE CLOWN and Robin Williams plays an evil mime instructor named Marty Fromage hahahahahahaha

Tom said...

John Edwards

tydwbleach said...

John Edwards does have the Cute Vote. I actually like him a lot too.

Anonymous said...

It's really hard to differentiate all those candidates . . . I like Kucinich a lot, 'cause he's so honest and down-to-earth, but he'll never get elected (and poor guy, he looks kinda like he never gets outside) so maybe I'll vote for Edwards, too. We're both from North Carolina so I can't help being inclined his way. Plus anybody who'd have such a great wife is okay.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, guess I'll be the grumpy one on this.

I have two friends who are lawyers in Raleigh. They cannot stand Edwards, having worked in the same court system with him. Both have independently remarked that they wouldn't trust him as far as they could throw him, or words to that effect.

Don't worry, I can say bad things about most of the others too, including the recent media saint, Fred Thompson.

tydwbleach said...

wow really???? that is sad He was the cutest one..

Hmmm well maybe Hillary? I hate her wardrobe, I mean GAWD those pant suits!!! Come ON , lady! You dress like the wife of an astronaut - GET A CLUE!!!! At least get a STYLIST or something I mean even every idiot on the red carpet has a freaking stylist... Hillary needs an EXTREME MAKEOVER.

But then, she does have ovaries... and everyone knows, people who have ovaries can find ANYTHING Wallets, keys, shoes, coats, keys wallets... SO if she were President I just KNOW she would find Osama Bin Laden.

Anonymous said...

Haven't you heard about Hillary and the cleavage flap? The Washington Post did a story about her softening her image and wearing more low cut tops.. so her campaign sent out a fundraising letter expressing outrage at same.

I have no real problem with her other than the fact that she is so polarizing. People hate her. She does come off as a little stand offish and cold. But after 16 years of Presidents that have engendered such anger and venom, it would be nice to have a President that is hated by a smaller percentage of Americans.

tydwbleach said...

People really do hate her... OSmetimes I think oh cool a black president!!!! or WOW the first WOMAN president... but you know I hate to say it but we are at war in a terrible war that is just hideous and awful and we need to get out of it somehow and this is not the time to do the black or woman thing.... This country right now needs the BEST president... and if that is Hillary or Obama or Ross Perot or AHHNOLD I dont really care WHO we elect I just really want someone with a freaking brain in their head that can guide us out of this war and this horrible mess. SO if it is Hillary or Obama or Daffy Duck I just hope they know what they are doing We have had enough of this just... this C.F. you know?


I am going to look at them ALLL Dem or Republican Independent or GREEN or Ralph Nader and look at them and say WHICH one of these clowns can get us out of this??? Because I am TRULY getting scared. I want us out of the war and somehow for us to get less dependent on oil and all of that stuff.... I am tired of the entire world hating us I am tired of the war and people dying for no reason... I just hope whomever runs knows what they are doing because I think this is a really crucial time.