



Does anyone remember Captain Kangaroo? Mr Moose? Mr Green Jeans?
I LOVED that show. I was born in 1965. I am ANCIENT... btu I loved The Captain. Watched it every morning. But then, I was also in love with both Mr. Rogers and Phil Donahue.... Seriously. I was.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Uh Oh..... Here come the Ping Pong Balls!!!!!!
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
12:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I loved Captain Kangaroo!! I also loved the Banana Splits Gang and Schoolhouse Rock, I still sing the songs.
My crush: Kenny Rogers and Grizzly Adams. I guess I always thought a gray-haired man was sexy (still do, see Mr. CL) although I'm not so much with the beard....
HEY YOU LIKE GRIZZLY TOO? What about Keith Partridge???? I liked him too.
I watched too, I remember refusing to go to kindergarten one morning because "Picture Pages" was on...
I LOVED the ping pong balls and thought that sneaky Bunrab was hilarious.
The cartoons, especially Tom Terrific, were excellent too.
Post a Comment