Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Poll thing not working so I'll do it THis way....

What would you call a TV Show about our life this past year?

Six Utilities, Four Contractors and a Goat
8 Simple rules for Digging for Fiber Optic Lines
My Exploding House
Will the Real Tortfeasors Please Stand Up?
MTV True Life: I live in a Fascist State
Three and a Half Cars.
One Family, Three Dogs and a Lawyer
My Two Landlords
Extreme Home Makeover Canby Edition
CSI: Portland – Utilities Victims Unit
Little Exploding House on the Prarie
Popcorn Lung: A Plague Upon the Land
Are You Smarter Than a Telephone Company Subcontractor?
America’s Funniest Home Litigations
Faster Higher Farther: A Lifetime Moment of Truth Movie
Desperately Bored Old Housewives
Guitar Parts In Trees
Who Wants to Fill Out Forms All Day?

9 comments:

ingliskeith said...

Hi! I used a photo you had published of a green turtle and linked it to this site soooo you may see some of my readers coming your way! Great Blog! You can see my article here: Keiths One Planet,
http://keithsoneplanet.blogspot.com

tydwbleach said...

COOL!! IDD you use the turtle I use for my ID?? I love that turtle! I call my son Spencer My three and a half year old my little turtle because he is a tough guy on the outside and sort of a class clown, but he is really sweet inside SO I say he is like a turtle.. He has a soft gooey inside with a hard candy shell! He also looked like a turtle to me on the ultrasound.

WELCOME to my ZBLOG! I know people see the blog but not as many post I wish more would!!!

I will read your article too!

Anonymous said...

Corn Cannons Destroyed My Home.

Ginger Hunter said...

CSI: Portland – Utilities Victims Unit

That one is a winner in the fall line up.

Anonymous said...

Faster Higher Farther: A Lifetime Moment of Truth Movie

Meredith Baxter can play you and that kid from Jerry Macguire can play Spencer. Bill can play himself, but he has to wear flannel and look as sensitive as possible.

tydwbleach said...

HAHAHAA I love this!! THis is the ONLY way I am going to have POLLS from now on!!!!!

The Medievalist said...

Gilligan's Classroom: It started out as a three hour cruise and ended up lasting 14 weeks.

tydwbleach said...

I will put Bill in plaid flannel, corduroys and maybe loafers, or Birkenstocks. We will get him a new pair of John Denver Glasses. Definitely Spencer played by Jerry Macguire kid OR that other weird kid..HALEY JOEL OSMENT...

I think I should really be played by a TRUE HAS-BEEN if its going to a be a REAL MOMENT OF TRUTH movie. I am thinking Susan St James, or maybe Cagney Or Lacey Or one of the actresses from THIRTYSOMETHING.... who are all probably at least fiftysomething by now.

Anonymous said...

Stuff Asplode