I worked,until 1 and then I came home and called utility companies and arranged all of that crap At 3:30 we picked up Spencer from Preschool and then we went to the store for some last minute items for Halloween. Then we came home, ate dinner, and then got Spencer ready in his costume. On the way to the party he fell asleep in the back of the van hahaha but then Bob the Builder woke up and went out trick or treating. I gave out candy while Morman Dave and his family and Bill and Spencer and a few other kids went out around the neighborhood. I always stay to give out the candy I love seeing the kiddies in their little costumes. THen I saw the kids who are my co workers...The Merediths - who are Matt's kids, and they have been talking for WEEKS and weeks about their costumes etc. and when they came to Dave's house I asked them all what they were. Naked Nate comes into my office EVERY DAY and tells me that for Halloween he was going to be CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW so when I saw him tonight I asked him about 30 guesses as to what his costume was hahahaha He finally said I AM CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW hahahah Poor Nate. He's only two I should not pick on him but he was sooo sweet.
I love those kids they are so crazy. Then I guess Spencer went to Matt's house and when he came to the door they were like ITS BOB!!! BOB THE BUILDER!!! and SPencer just was SO excited. hahah He got a pumpkin container full of candy, and he was SOOO happy and proud of himself. He had a blast with Morman Dave's kids, esp his little buddy Austin who was Spiderman.
AND THEN we came back to Morman Dave's for hot cider and cookies. We had a great time!!! AND THEN, we drove out to the goat yard to sign the lease and go over stuff with the guy, who is SO SO nice and mellow. He is leaving us (to use) his washer dryer, his riding mower, all this stuff that he does not feel like moving and that we could use. He appreciates not having to move it and we appreciate the use of it. He did take the goat, but he said we could get one of our own for 10 months, and then he said we could take it to his parents when we are done with it.
Bill's parents are coming on Friday and staying for two weeks. They are going to help with the move and also watch Spencer while we move stuff etc. They love Spencer so much, and he is crazy about them. So that should be fun. I am a LITTLE worried that hte house is on a fairly busy road, but we are going to keep Spencer mostly in the BACK YARD and also put up some safety stuff.
The house is kooky but its cool It has well water and a wood buring fireplace in the kitchen, and all this land its really cool I will not miss the icemaker and the squirty thing on the sink. SO we move tomorrow. I am NOT SURE when I will have the internet back - it might not be til FRIDY BUT I will write as soon as I can, and then if I have to postpost Master Thespian we will do it ASAP/
SO HOW DID everyone's halloween turn out???!


2 comments:
You have been very busy! My Halloween was pretty boring BUT I found out this afternoon (a day earlier than expected) that I PASSED THE Texas Bar Exam! Yay!
I was at work all day refreshing the web page, and there it was! So, now I've got the holiday spirit of Halloween, just in time for the clearance candy sales. Ha, ha.
Congrats Ginger! I spent Halloween putting on a Haunted House for charity, and scaring kids. It was awesome. Your son's Bob the builder costume is very authentic.
Post a Comment