No internet until Monday. But we still have it at the old house and we are here until the 10th. . I Will check in and post each time we are at the new house have to go pick up Bill's parents at the airpoprt now. GINGER PASSED THE BAR!!! AWESOME!!!!! WAY TO GO GINGER!!!!!
see you all later
Friday, November 2, 2007
Moved to Goatless Goat Farm
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So many questions:
-What happened to the goat?
-Which movie stars?
-Will you torch McFake France on the way out the door?
Ip
Had yet another Incident more later about that
We will have thespian on Monday and since ginger passed the bar she gets to pick the thespians
ALSo will reveal what happened to goat
I can pick the thespians? Can it be Carey Grant and Ginger Rogers in honor of me?
Thanks for the shout out! I can't wait to hear about the goat...
I will help you do a reenactment of the storming of the bastille when you leave mcfrance. It'll kick ass!
What's the holdup on getting out of mcfrance, anyway?!!
Yeah, or Guy Fawkes day is coming up...have you got a powder keg?
Post a Comment