
But we are working on it.
We just misplaced some box or modem or router or internet thingy and its in the exploded house and Bill is gonna go get it today he thinks.
Tomorrow at 2:30 PM we have a meeting with The Justice League at the Hall of Justice ( with Joel and another lawyer, at Joel's office)
I know Spencer is always welcome at the meeting but I am hoping that Bill's parents can babysit him so that we will not have to bring him. He is a pain at Joel's office.
WE are going to see if it is worth pursuing the Wilsonville Fascists, and also talk to Joel about other house stuff.
I am at work, and I cannot really do MASTAH THESPIAN until I am at home and I will not have internet until Bill finds that box thingy. But he should find it soon OR at least get a replacement soon.
Yesterday we had our conference with Tammy Faye at Preschool. We learned NOTHING. She did not even have the stuff with her, and she had forgotten about the meeting ALso she was anxious to hurry it along, and all she told us is NOT to worry, Spencer is fine, he is very smart, he is socially and emotionally a little behind, but he is still young, but he is great and his table manners are improving. He should take Swimming lessons this winter. He is very good with 3D things - like not drawing, but like building things - and she also thinks he has an aptitude for math.
I'll bet if we put Spencer on the case we would get the house built faster than what we are accomplishing now. However, what kind of house would Spencer build for us?
I suspect it would look a lot like Winnie The Pooh's house, with a big garage to house Scoop, Dig, Wendy, Roll-ey, Muck, Spud, Travis, Pilchard and Bird, and all of the other people on BOB THE BUILDER.
So maybe we should just let Drunk Guy build it. Remember Drunk Guy? He is the guy who built the house originally, and he showed up to the walk through with a case of beer. Then he opened it and started drinking, at 3:00 PM. Then he suggested we commit insurance fraud, by renting one of his duplexes and he would charge them extra rent and split the difference with us. Drunk Guy lives in a house the size of Montana, but apparently he needs an extra $250 a month from State Farm to make ends meet. We kept asking him what was his price to build the house and he kept asking us back, "What would you like the price to be?"
WE turned him down on the beer, the insurance kickback and then went home and bathed in Listerine until morning.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
WE stioll have no internet at the house,
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
PS I guess I was supposed to pick up the DSL modem at the phone co. so I will do that on my way home.
I think I have met Drunk Guy out in the nightlife of College Station, Texas (my hometown). He doesn't seem to understand "no, thanks" very well does he?
Post a Comment