Friday, November 9, 2007

Blues Haikus

tydwbleach said...

We now live on goat
farm. More serene than Fake France.
Almost too serene.

Well water is quite
interesting. Chock full of
minerals I guess.

The house is kooky
but its not forever so
kooky is okay.

In Laws here for two
weeks. Spencer loves them
so much. We all do.

Much to do for the
legal case. Learning a lot.
Mediation soon.

11:23 AM

Delete
tydwbleach said...

P.S.:

Bill got new alarm.
Plays cds. Woke to Muddy
Waters "I'm a man."

Yesterday woke to
John Lee Hooker's "Mama Talk
to your Daughter ." ARRRGH!

I 've got the Blues, day
and night. Hear it in my sleep.
Literally. BLECCCH.

Have theory about
the Blues. Sad Music, bad to
dance to. Girls hate this.

That's why Bluesmen are
so sad. They're lonely. THEY SHOULD
sing HAPPIER songs.

Happy songs make girls
want to dance, come to gigs, and
DATE the bluesmen, see?

Bill does not accept
this theory. Says I do not
know 'bout anything.

Says he will get huge
bloodhound, and name it "Bootsie
Collins." Now I'm blue.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyd,

I LOVE the blues! But you're probably right, most girls do not. Sigh....

That makes me sad. Better play some blues