Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hi My name is Daisy Tootsie Pop.



Recently a friend and I had an interesting conversation about what our stripper names would be, if we were strippers. This came about because an older lady in our Weight Watcher's meeting mentioned that we should call her by a certain name, because the other name is actually not her real name... it is her stripper name.

We then decided that we should have stripper names.

I guess you take your first pet, and combine it with your favorite candy. My friend's stripper name is Kitty Kit Kat. Bill's stripper name would be Skip Skor or Skip Butterfingers.
I like my friend Diane's name the best. Her stripper name would be PUFF CHUNKY. I need to call her that now forever and the rest of our lives I am afraid.

So Uhmmmm WHAT IS YOUR STRIPPER NAME?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stripper names are the names of your first pet and your street whilst growing up. I had a dog and a cat and lived on two streets, so I have two EXCELLENT stripper names to choose from, one female, the other male:
Taffy Damon

Smoke Rockport