Monday, November 26, 2007

THIS GUY's BREAD IS KILLER!!!! And so is the guy I think? READ THIS



Whatever you can say about crime, at least there are some criminals out there that turn things around and make the world a better place. THis is what this guy DAVE did and he went on to create the co DAVE'S KILLER BREAD

YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT THIS SITE AND READ HIS STORY,
and then RUN to where he says you can find his organic bread It is FANTASTIC!!! I cannot eat a LOT of breat but I do have the same turkey sandwich every day so I try to get those two slices to be really healthy. I just tried his Flaxseed and other seeds stuff and it was INCREDIBLE!!!! AND all organic etc.

AND I am proud to say, he is from PORTLAND!!!!!!!

You HAVE to check out this site, You HAVE to try this bread.

http://www.daveskillerbread.com/flashy/index2.htm

0 comments: