Monday, November 19, 2007

THANKSGIVING MASTER THESPIAN - ITS EARLY!!!!!





Since many of my fans ( ha ha) will be over the river and through the woods on the actual day that we usually do Master Thespian I am doing it early this week.

SO In honor of his big ongoing fued with FABIO the first actor I have chosen is none other than

GEORGE CLOONEY the total hunk of all time!!!!

SO you can find all the info on George HERE:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000123/



Then for the actress:

I have chosen another one of my favorites:

MERYL STREEP:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000658/


These two people are not only probably the best looking actors I have ever seen on a screen, but also the most talented. SO these are my fav moments from some of their movies.

FOR GEORGE:

from Ocean's Eleven

Rusty: You'd need at least a dozen guys doing a combination of cons.
Danny: Like what, do you think?
Rusty: Off the top of my head, I'd say you're looking at a Boeski, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethros and a Leon Spinks, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever!


Tess: You're a thief and a liar.
Danny: I only lied about being a thief, I don't do that anymore






FOR MERYL:

from The Devil Wears Prada:

Miranda Priestly: Is there some reason that my coffee isn't here? Has she died or something?

from One True Thing:

Kate Gulden: It's so much easier to be happy. It's so much easier to choose to love the things that you have, instead of always yearning for what you're missing, or what it is that you're imagining you're missing. It is so much more peaceful.

from Postcards from the Edge:

Doris: I was such an awful mother... what if you had a mother like Joan Crawford or Lana Turner?
Suzanne: These are the options? You, Joan or Lana?


from Out of Africa:

Karen Blixen: Perhaps he knew, as I did not, that the Earth was made round so that we would not see too far down the road.



OKAY SO NOT IT IS YOUR TURN!!!!! AND DO NOT wimp out just because it is Turkey Day or you need to go SHOPPING...

7 comments:

The Medievalist said...

From Manhattan:
Jill: Well, what would Freud say?

tydwbleach said...

Hey Spanish: Seriously? My FAVORITE MOVIE of all time is MANHATTAN that is the most hilarious movie of all time I love SO MANY lines from that movie...

People should mate for life. Like Pigeons. And Catholics.

or

Now I am going to have to send my parents less money. This is going to kill my father. He will not be able to get as good a seat at the synagogue. You know? He'll have to sit in the back. AWAY from God.

or

I love the title of his book,
"My Mother was a Castrating Zionist."
----------------------
[On her ex-husband]
Mary Wilke:
I was tired of submerging my identity to a very brilliant, dominating man. He's a genius.

Isaac Davis:
Oh really, he was a genius, Helen's a genius and Dennis is a genius. You know a lot of geniuses, y'know. You should meet some stupid people once in a while, y'know, you could learn something.
------------------------
Mary Wilke:
Well tell me, why did you get a divorce?

Isaac Davis:
Why? I got a divorce because my ex-wife left me for another woman.

Mary Wilke:
Really? God, that must have been really demoralizing.

Isaac Davis:
Well, I dunno, I thought I took it rather well under the circumstances. I tried to run them both over with a car.
---------------------------

Isaac Davis:
I got a kid, he's being raised by two women at the moment.


Mary Wilke:
Oh, y'know, I mean I think that works. Uh, they made some studies, I read in one of the psychoanalytic quarterlies. You don't need a male, I mean. Two mothers are absolutely fine.

Isaac Davis:
Really? Because I always feel very few people survive one mother.

----------------------

Isaac Davis:
They probably sit around on the floor with wine and cheese, and mispronounce allegorical and didacticism.

Anonymous said...

What feud with Fabio? Why would George Clooney have anything to do with Fabio?

tydwbleach said...

IPLAW You need to get your head out of the Wall Street Journal for two seconds and read some REAL journalism... Like People Magazine.
Here is the article on Fabio


Fabio: "Clooney Is a Scumbag"
Actor Fabio has branded George Clooney "a low-class scumbag" after allegedly insulting female diners at a Hollywood restaurant. The romance icon stunned diners at the swanky Madeo eaterie when he exchanged fighting words with Clooney on November 2. But Fabio insists he was defending guests at his charity function and was forced to take action when a female dining companion complained Clooney called her "a fat cow." He says, "(George) was drunk and thought people were taking pictures of him. So I went to the table and explained to him that we were having a charity dinner and I said, 'You're more than welcome to come to my table and see if there was a picture of you.' I apologized and he started being rude so I put him in his place. After I put him in his place - you know I'm three times his size - he got a little scared. I went back to my table and as soon as I sit down he paid his bill, got up and he started insulting the girls. He called the women names. At that point I lost my temper. I went after him and he ran out of the restaurant. You have to be a low-class, scumbag to start calling a woman a name. If you're a man, you should never. You should be a gentleman. These women were with me and as a man I defend them. He was lucky he ran out of the restaurant. He's not even half a man."

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's GREAT! Good for old Fabio. He clearly has a sense of humor based upon his career. I believe him. Clooney does seem like an arrogant jerk to me.

The best movie I saw him in was Three Kings.

Ginger Hunter said...

I am sorry to hear GC was such a nasty fellow, but maybe he gets tired of being harassed. Streep is 100% the best actress alive today in my opinion though...

The Bridges of Madison County

Francesca: I realized love won't obey our expectations, it's mystery is pure and absolute.


SheDevil (A GREAT book, not so good movie...)

Mary Fisher: Passion. Excitement. I think that it's important in a long-term relationship, and that's what I think women find from my novels. They find ways to make their man feel important and comfortable, to let him know that he is... the man. You know, so there's no confusion.


Publicist: What's that in your hair?
Mary Fisher: Oh! It's a Gummy Bear! [eats it]

Mrs. Trumper: She doesn't need nursing. She needs TLC.
Mary Fisher: What is that? A new drug?

Anonymous said...

GC was pretty good in O Brother Where Art Thou, but yeah he seems like a big headed ponce.

Pete: I've always wondered, what's the devil look like?

Ulysses Everett McGill: Well, there are all manner of lesser imps and demons, Pete, but the great Satan hisself is red and scaly with a bifurcated tail, and he carries a hay fork.