
I am very very thankful for many many things. I have a great husband, a beautiful son, two great dogs, incredible friends, great bloggers, and so much to look forward to. I complain a lot but I have no right to. I do not even give a crap about the house right now. OR the letters that we keep getting from the city of Canby telling us we need to tear the house down.
Tomorrow we are going to get up early and drive to the Pearl District and pick up our totally cooked organic turkey dinner from Whole Foods. The only thing I am cooking is the cranberry sauce. I was going to make pumpkin bread but get this, I went to the store tonight and they ran out of canned pumpkin.
What are you all thankful for?
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!!!!!
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
11:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
My family and my freedom.
We do have it pretty good, don't we?
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment