
But we are taking Spencer to Little Clippers for a haircut. Then hitting Costco And it is snowing again today.
This morning I watched, as I do every Sunday AM the CBS Sunday morning program... You know the one with that older guy?
Anyway They had a thing on fallen veterans of this war, and it made me so so so so so very sad
I hate this war. HATE IT. When will it EVER end and what can I do to help stop all of this hideous horrible hatred in the world. This past year I did reduce slightly my dependence on foreign oil and got rid of my gas pig car.
I wonder what else I can do. I mean we are building the greenest house we can afford to build. We would have bought Hybrid or two but they are REALLLLY expensive. AGAIN I ask what else can I do?
And I also keep thinking, Where is Sonny Bono when we need him? He would never have allowed this war to go on so long. Sonny would have kicked Osama's ass by now.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
BIG Day Today... Well, not really .....
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment