
Perhaps it was not wise to tempt fate by purchasing a dog bed cover that is embroidered with "BAD DOG" but the last one I bought said "BOOGIE" and he was not here long enough... not his fault, I admit it... But I felt that since we seem to of late have this Revolving Dog Door thing going on that I did not want to commit to a name.
But, as with a self fulfilling prophecy, my current two dogs were indeed Bad Dogs, and lived up to the name on their bed by eating it.
I am not replacing it, and as a punishment they both have to sleep on the cover that says "BOOGIE" which I will hope will serve as a reminder that they had better not eat any more stuff, or they might be in trouble......
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Now THAT'S a BAD DOG.
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
12:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you've been spammed...
So was the Razor, by the same outfit
Barb sure does seem niiiice, but perhaps her grammar could be improved...
Those are definately some bad dogs Tyd!
Post a Comment