

December 28th: On this day Denzel Washington was born.
DENZEL WASHINGTON
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000243/
ON this day Natalie Wood married Robert Wagner.
NATALIE WOOD:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000081/
What are your favorite Denzel and Natalie Movies?
Also a NEW feature of Master Thespian Friday:
NEW FEATURE PART ONE:
Guess the movies these quotes are from:
1
Mr. Boorg: How many children do you have?
Roy: None that I know of. I mean, I'm unable to have children. Nasty cheese grating accident as a boy
2
Corky St. Clair: I was shopping for my wife Bonnie. I buy most of her clothes and Mrs Pearl was in the same shop! And it just was an accident you know, we started talking... about panty hose, she was saying... whatever that's not the point of the story but what the point is is that through this accidental meeting... it's like a Hitchcock movie you know where you're thrown into a rubber bag and put in the trunk of a car, you find people. You find them. Something, is is it karma? Maybe. But we found him, that's the important thing. And I got Bonnie a wonderful pantsuit.
3.
Chaplain: Let us praise God. O Lord...
Congregation: O Lord...
Chaplain: ...Ooh, You are so big...
Congregation: ...ooh, You are so big...
Chaplain: ...So absolutely huge.
Congregation: ...So absolutely huge.
Chaplain: Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You.
Congregation: Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You.
Chaplain: Forgive us, O Lord, for this, our dreadful toadying, and...
Congregation: And barefaced flattery.
Chaplain: But You are so strong and, well, just so super.
Congregation: Fantastic.
Humphrey: Amen.
Congregation: Amen.
NEW FEATURE PART TWO:
From This Photo:
1. Guess what character this is,
2. Who is the thespian playing the character,
3. What movie is it from?
Answer these questions, or post your favorite Movie Moments from Denzel and Natalie
Thursday, December 27, 2007
MASTAH THESPIAN FRIDAY! NEW and IMPROVED!!!! Denzel and Natalie - Together at last
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Part Deux:
Its Cary Grant as that guy who did Princess Grace back when she was just Grace Kelly in "To Catch A Thief"
DING DING DIGN we have a winner for number two...
NOw what movies are those quotes from?
1- I am not sure...
2- Definately Jamie Lee Curtis' husband in Waiting for Guffman.
3-Monty Python movie, Eric Idle's character? Maybe Meaning of Life?
YAY!!! GINGER!!!
YOu are correct on the last two. The first one is...... Wait I have to go back and see what it is hahaha Oh wait it is from KINGPIN a really gross movie.
SO DO you like the new MASTAH THESPIAN? How else could I improve it?
Free parting gifts, like on game shows.
YEah, like a Shamwow! I have been watching too much reality tv and the commercials are simply terrible.
WHAT is a Shamwow?
Should I know this? I was thinking like the prizes on the old show LETS MAKE A DEAL you know like a case of Turtle Wax This kind of thing HAHAHA A year's supply of Eskimo Pies.
I was thinking Turtle Wax myself, but now I NEED to have a Shamwow-- whatever that is. Is it like a little Shamu Killer Whale?
I have no idea who you are. I found your page because I googled "ShamWow, Spence" and I think you might have even come up first! Congrats!
...And that guy is such a sleazy salesman, just WTF?!
-John
www.myspace.com/johnchristianjr
Post a Comment