BUT Let them have their fun..
Most of the presents were a hit. The Thomas the Train Aquadoodle was huge, along with the HUGE FIRE TRUCK that has lights, makes siren noises and has a ladder that lifts up. He loved Leap Frog Refrigerator "Word Whammer" thing, and right now he and Bill are in his room with the Leap Frog MY FIRST COMPUTER thing. He loved the dragon kite and most of the clothes from his Aunts.... But then how much does anyone love clothes from their Aunt? He also loves his new Timex For Kids Lizard watch, and his Safari plane that goes along with his Safari jeep from a co called IMAGINEXT HE also has a walking, roaring dinosaur from that co. They make really cool toys.
I took a nap for a bit, since I got hardly any sleep. I was up til dawn attempting to wrap the biggest fire engine in history. It still pales in comparison to the legendary TV Bill got his parents one year. I had to wrap that thing - it was NOT EASY. Worst ever was this talking Winnie the Pooh for Bill's nephews, and I had to re do it like 4 times because Pooh had a lot of moving sticky outy parts. Quelle Nightmare... it never occurred to me to get a GIFT BAG.
The best part of today really was just how excited he was and that we are all together. Later this week I plan to go see CHARLIE WILSON'S WAR with my friend Siri. But today,, later one we will eat Organic Dinner.
I hope all of your Christmases were, if not white, at least nice.


2 comments:
I'm jealous. It was about 45 degrees and partly sunny in the DC area. Boring.
A great Christmas though. Iplawkid got some cool toys and might share them with me.
AWESOME I think I had more fun with Spencer's toys than he did this year. We had a great, relaxing and extremely fun day.
Post a Comment