Monday, December 24, 2007

Wow. I am really a grown up now.


Sort of. Well, this year Bill and I did not get each other presents at all. I mean I cheated I got him a Columbia wallet for like 16 bucks and two huge Cadbury bars. He got me two cd's. BUT we got mostly presents for Spencer. The thing that surprises me is that I do not care at all. Its like I am not longer invested so much in "things." I am pretty surprised and happy about this, actually. I guess I would like a better car radio, some other stuff, but honestly I am getting less and less worried about THINGS.

This surprises me.

We got our dinner for tomorrow from WHOLE PAYCHECK (Foods) along with some organic everything else too. Exciting, huh? Spencer is FINALLY in bed we still have a present or two to wrap and then we are gonna watch netflix movies and just relax.

That kid has been insane all week long. Its like every morning he wakes up and its like he was shot out of a cannon, and then he just goes goes goes all day long. he was CRAZY ion Whole Foods today running into people, grabbing asparagus, wandering off, and I only have ONE KID. I do NOT understand how people ever have more than one kid. I love mine SOOOO much but he is ENOUGH He is really a handful. He NEVER EVER stops talking, yelling, jumping around running - he is a total spazz. If I get pregnant again ever I might just have to throw myself in front of a train.

0 comments: