

it is also 70's week in Master Thespian....
IPLAW and his wife are expecting!!!!!! YAY!!!!
Master Thespians for this week are:
Clint Eastwood
http://imdb.com/name/nm0000142/
and
Jane Fonda
http://imdb.com/name/nm0000404/
WINNER for this week GETS TO NAME IPLAW's BABY!!!!!!
Here is My Suggestion:
Since he already has one adorable girl names Mamie Eisenhower Iplawtoddler,
This girl should be named:
Eleanor Roosevelt Ladybird Iplawinfant.
So put your fav movie moments long with name suggestions here and
well..
Do ya feel lucky, Punk? Well, Do ya?
Friday, December 7, 2007
MASTER THESPIAN THIS WEEK dedicated to IPLAW
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The Dada Drummer already redubbed Mamie E. Iplawbaby as Mamie E. Iplawkid.
I await suggestions for the new baby.
Here's a question though... what is "Zoe" a nickname for? Or does it stand alone?
I guess Zoey I mean I dont think Zoey which has a lot of different spellings. I do not think there is longer name except Zooey and Zoe
I( like that name but I really like more traditional names.
Jane Fonda was great in Barbarella and 9 to 5.
Barbarella: What's that screaming? A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming...
Dick Bernly: But, Judy, you can't do this! This isn't you!
Judy: Don't you tell me what I can or can't do! Those days are over! And if I want to have an affair, or play sex games, or do M&M's, you can't stop me!
Dick Bernly: M&M's?
I LOVED that move 9 to 5 it was hilarious.
I remember my mom also laughing SO HARD at that movie. SHe was a single working mom in like 1970 when NO ONE else's mom was. It was great for her to see that. GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK, GINGER!!!!
I can't believe I missed this Thespian day. CLint is my favorite actor.
The Good The Bad and the Ugly was my favorite movie of all time:
Man With No Name: Every gun makes its own tune.
Tuco: [trying to read a note] "See you soon, id...” "id...” "ids...”
Man With No Name: [taking the note] "Idiots". It's for you.
Man With No Name: You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.
BUT the best line is from Tuco...
[Tuco is in a bubble bath. The One Armed Man enters the room]
One Armed Man: I've been looking for you for 8 months. Whenever I should have had a gun in my right hand, I thought of you. Now I find you in exactly the position that suits me. I had lots of time to learn to shoot with my left.
[Tuco kills him with the gun he has hidden in the foam]
Tuco: When you have to shoot, SHOOT, don't talk.
Post a Comment