Apparently RJ The owner of this house and our landlord, took his goat to his Dad's house and the goat is driving his father insane.. SO he is BRINGING THE GOAT BACK HERE!!!! I guess the goat is sort of maintenance free. You have to make sure it has water and stuff but other than that it just hangs out in this big field. It sleeps in the barn on some hay. SO the goat farm will no longer be goatless. We are all looking forward to the goat arrival. I have always wanted to live with a goat!
Monday, December 3, 2007
NEWS FLASH!!! Goatless Goat Farm No Longer Going to be Goatless!!!!!
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wait, if the goat is driving the guy's dad insane, obviously there is a catch to the whole goat maintenance thing. I don't think we've heard the last of this...
Chevre!
HAHAHAHA Iplaw yeah and I wish it was a girl goat but its a boy goat.
Post a Comment