
I have a lot of friends and some family there, and I love them all. BUT this is my little brother's house there, and his buried car. What a nightmare. It does not hardly EVER snow here, which is why I am NEVER going back to the snow. I may visit, in warm weather, but I will never LIVE there again.
It rains here day after day after day after day. But you never have to SHOVEL rain.
Monday, December 17, 2007
This is why I am happy I no longer live in Michigan:
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
11:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aw come on now. Michigan is a great state....and houses there are less expensive than cars (according to yahoo)!! It is just too bad all of the good people left!
Actually I love the snow, and change of seasons. Grey skies for days and bitterly cold with NO SNOW is when it gets really bad. That I can live without.
I'd MUCH rather shovel snow than carry an umbrella
Ive got TWO words FOR YOU...
freezing rain.
Post a Comment