
I am not quite sure what went wrong with this one... It was made in the crock pot, with chicken, sundried tomatoes and artichoke hearts. I guess the first clue might be that even though the recipe said to, chicken should probably not cook for eight hours. It turned out pretty revolting, but at least the dogs liked it. Then I also made this Paula Deen Corn Casserole, which was good but WAY too rich.
I have yet to find many good crock pot recipes. I need to find some, and I have rented out like EVERY SINGLE Crock Pot cookbook in the entire Clackamas County Library System. The other night I made some other weird thing that was like Crock Pot Greek Meatloaf... Its just not working out so well. Maybe I should get a new appliance to work with. Maybe a waffle iron, or a George Foreman Grill.
Well they are sort of starting to tear down the house I mean do prelim work to tear it down strip away some stuff to find the weak points or something like this. I really don't know what the hell they are doing actually. It should get underway soon.
Today I wrapped some presents, and cooked some stuff and went to the mailbox and the library. I wrote more X mas cards, and I have to go back to work in January and already the kid is driving me up the freaking wall. But I do love him.
Well I wish I could write more about my exciting life, but I have to read "Curious George Gets a Medal."
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Yet Another milestone reached in my Hideous Experimental Cooking.
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment