
Hurry get one from Costco before they are all gone....
Pirates of the Caribbean |
$1,399.99 |
Item # 263638 |
Free, valuable advice from one of the nation's finest rodents with a military background. War is Hell. Colonel McTibbles knows this better than anyone, but now he brings all of his experience to you, The American Public. Is there something you need to know? Now you can just ASK. Ask Colonel McTibbles.

Hurry get one from Costco before they are all gone....
Pirates of the Caribbean |
$1,399.99 |
Item # 263638 |
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
12:17 PM
6 comments:
Arrrrrr. Don't you dare!
Very cute! I love it.
Changing the subject - - not that you'd ever do that -- I now know what a SHAMWOW is!
I was at the rental car place Sunday morning in Boston and an ad came on for a SHAMWOW. I was transfixed! They must have thought I was stoned or something.
I can't believe anyone would buy one.
And what's with the male spokesmodel and his gyrations? And why is he wearing a headset?
He is awesome, like the Oxyclean guy's illegitimate son or something. I watched the Biggest Loser Australia marathon over the Christmas break and their only sponsor was the Shamwow (so I saw the ad 100000 times).
I love the casual Germano-centric comments delivered in that Bronx accent.
Oh, here is the link for the uninitiated...
http://www.shamwow.com/
Who spends $20 a month on paper towels?
Shamwow.... I still do not know what that is... I will have to look it up... SHAMWOW Sure has a stupid name.
Post a Comment