

On Monday Bill works at the preschool for the entire day. I packed both Spencer AND Teacher Bill a lunch and he sits right at the teeny table with the kidlets. Spencer loves it. I cannot wait for the end of the day because Bill has just the most hilarious stories to tell me after working there.
THen he will go to the house and finish pulling any of the cabinets we are keeping.
Tear down of the house is Tuesday. Tuesday night Bill will drive to Poulsbo WA to work in his friend TV Jones - an excellent guitar and pick up maker and work there in his shop all day Wednesday . I will once again be alone with the boy and the dog, but I will manage. I just hope no house issues come up while he is gone, but its only like 24 hours and he is only three hours away.
The broken hip dog is doing really well, she is getting around great on three legs and is just in very good spirits.
This weekend I mostly watched the US Nationals (figure skating) on tv for two days... Hey its my Superbowl, get over it... and that was fun. It snowed here today and everyone went crazy with joy as usual. Snow is a novelty in Oregon, Everyone loves it. Idiots.. but I let them have their fun.
Last week at WW I gained 0.2 lbs and its not a big deal but it pissed me off nonetheless so I tried to be diligent this week. I ordered new yearly pages for my Franklin planner. I was sick of looking at the freaking Steven Covey BullSh*t pages I had leftover from when I worked with the Nerds, so this year I went for the girly ones. I can use any pages I want. I don't even have a job right now.
Am I HAPPILY unemployed? Well no - I miss the money a little, and the routine of getting up, grabbing my lunch, hitting the drive thru espresso place and thinking about something else for 4 hours a day BUT it WAS stressful for me with all of this other house BS to deal with and now with the prep for the mediation its getting worse. Its a big relief to concentrate only on that, and also just to be able to have time to spend time with the kid, get stuff done and not worry about things like - Ooops did I leave the house with my shirt inside out again? Is there gas in my car?
When you work you have to kind of look like a normal person. Now though, I am back to my regular, braless, crazy looking, deranged, bedhead, glazed over kooky self: Sandals in January? Why not! Altoids for dinner? OKAY! Wear the Curves Clothes ALL DAY? Not a Problem. I guess I am enjoying a little down time, and since I live on a goat farm - no one really sees me except the goat. So far, he is not complaining.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
The Schedule, for those of you keeping score at home...
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment