What movies are these quotes from?
1
David Howard: Say it! Say it! Say "I lost the nest-egg." Go on, say it!
2
Barbara Rose: Besides money...
[Barbara kicks off one of her heels and puts her foot in Gavin's crotch]
Barbara Rose: what would it take to get you to help me, Gavin?
Gavin: Come on, put your shoes on, Barbara. I haven't been into feet since '82.
3
Nurse Packer: [reading from a note left by Doc Hogue] "When to call me, you've been stabbed, shot, poisoned, separated from an appendage, knocked or beaten unconscious, run over by a tractor mower, or generally about to bleed to death. Otherwise, leave me alone"
4
Reuben Feffer: Since we have been together I have felt more uncomfortable, out of place, embarassed, and just physically sick then I have in my entire life. But I could not have gone through that, I could not have thrown up 19 times in 48 days if I was not in love with you.
5
Sheldon the Desk Clerk: Are you Mr. Miller?
William Miller: Yeah.
Sheldon the Desk Clerk: [politely] You have a message from Elaine, your mother.
[pause]
Sheldon the Desk Clerk: She's a handful.
William Miller: I know.
Sheldon the Desk Clerk: [seriously] She freaked me out.
6
Doctor Jeff Cooper: You know... you kind of remind me of a bull terrier of some kind.
J.C. Wiatt: Yeah, I bet you say that to all the girls.
TRIVIA
Q Bruce Willis was originally set to star in this movie but dropped out, though he appears as himself in its sequel.
Q In which movie did Kevin Costner play a dead guy and then get cut out?

5 comments:
1- Lost in America (I LOVE Albert Brooks)
2-?
3-Doc Hollywood
4-?
5-?
6- Baby Boom
I don't know on the extra credit...
Okay here are some hints:
2
This is a movie about DIVORCE a real black comedy. and kathleen Turner was in it
4
This movie had Jennifer Aniston and Phillip Seymour Hoffman in it
5
This is a GREAT movie written by the same guy who wrote Jerry Maguire. Think: Tiny Dancer by Elton John....
Extra Credit:
1
Title has a number in it.
2
About some people who all attended University of Michigan and so did Lawrence Kasdan who wrote it.
PS I love ALbert Brooks too!!! His finest role in my opinion was in BRoadcast News... AWESOME movie.
#2 war of the roses
#4 along came polly
#5- Almost famous
That may be the big chill w/Kevin costner...
DING DING DING we have a WINNER ALL EXCEPT for the number 1 on the extra credit...
OK there were THREE of these movies.
It was an ensemble cast....
AND it was a remake of the original which had a certain crooner in it.... a guy who did it His Way.
DOes that help?
Post a Comment