Ahoy.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free, valuable advice from one of the nation's finest rodents with a military background. War is Hell. Colonel McTibbles knows this better than anyone, but now he brings all of his experience to you, The American Public. Is there something you need to know? Now you can just ASK. Ask Colonel McTibbles.
4 comments:
He was such a jerk in this one, but a loveable jerk. I couldn't blame Richard Dreyfus from running away from him though.
Baby Steps
OH, did you know that this movie was filmed at Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia?
NO!!! I did not know that so that was NOT REALLY Lake Winnepesaukee?
I love that movie... its so hilarious...
Bill and I are always saying lines to each other from this movie:
Bob Wiley: Mrs. M., this corn is simply scrumptious. Is it hand-shucked?
"I'm Doin the work! I'm Baby Stepping!! I 'm Not a SLACKER!!!"
Dr. Leo Marvin: Why are you always wearing black? What is it with you and this death fixation?
Siggy: Maybe I'm in mourning for my lost childhood.
I only saw it the one time in the theatre. In fact Animal House is just about the only movie I've seen more than once.
Post a Comment