Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Movie Mood for Sunday....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scene of this movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait! I think I know this one. It's "Tootsie," right?

Bill Murray's role was great in this movie

tydwbleach said...

AWESOME!!!! That is ONE Nutty Hospital.....

You're doing this to raise money for the play right? I mean you're not just doing this so you can wear these little outfits, are you?



Jeff: [michael's half dressed as Dorothy, getting ready for a dinner with Julie] What do you mean you don't have anything to wear?


Michael Dorsey: She has seen me in all of these!

Jeff: She hasn't seen you in that white dress

Michael Dorsey: What, this?
[holds up a formal white dress]

Jeff: Yeah.

Michael Dorsey: You cannot wear white to a casual dinner. It's too dressy.

Jeff: Can't you wear pants?

Michael Dorsey: Pants?
[pats the fake butt he's wearing then wiggles his finger]

Jeff: What about this thing?
[holds up a striped dress]

Michael Dorsey: No. I don't have the right shoes for it, I don't like the way the horizontal lines make me look to hippy, and it cuts me across the bust.

Jeff: [slight pause] I think we're getting into a weird area here.