Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Octopus video....Welcome to my nightmare.....

Sorry to offend but EWWWWWWWWWWW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's so gross about that? I thought it was kind of cool. It would have been gross if one of them had emitted a fluid or something.

tydwbleach said...

the idea of even swimming in the ocean or a lake just COMPLETELY grosses me out.. I cannot stand to be in there with like the fish or the plants or who knows what else?

That Octopus just looks SOOOOO creepy. I was totally freaking out in the FISH TUNNEL thing I like RAN through there and waited for Bill & Spencer at the end... sharks, and stingrays and halibut and all of these fish swimming all over... and its dark and there are rocks and stuff....

There was a scuba guy in there doing work two of them and I thought .. YOU HAVE TO BE CRAZY to be in there.... I have always hated like boats, and water I LOVE LOVE LOVE to swim in like a pool, but that is IT... Maybe a cruise ship would be okay you know its big enough.... but I used to go on my Dad's sailboat sometimes and I hated it and I remember just hanging on for dear life and it was like tipping and there were dead fish floating by.. and I was like AAAARRGH!!!!!! THe ocean and lakes and bodies of water just creep me out... I like to be near the ocean and look at it, but NEVER EVER IN it...also BUGS and reptiles.... which is why Spencer's Birthday party is going to be just delightful....

Anonymous said...

So long as they're behind a wall, who cares?

I prefer the Corn Cannon though