Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another Spencer picture, house picture...WW thing.... Color I like

Point of Information: For those of you playing at home, This is a Four year old.

In this picture it is nearly time for him to leave for preschool, and he needs to find his shoes, and get his lunch out of the fridge, and then get into the car. Instead, he decides to sit down and build a car wash. Also you can see in the background a pretty interesting chair. THAT CHAIR CAME WITH THE HOUSE. It will stay here when we leave.. It is very comfortable. You may also notice that I like to decorate with Guitars. Well, who doesn't, really? They make a certain statement...



New House Progress... Or maybe this is how we will have to leave it... not sure yet.


WW thing I got last night.



This is the color I want to paint our new house... Bill says it will look like a barn, does not like it. I guess you have to picture the color on YOUR OWN house, which is much HARDER.

They have more stuff up... I could not stay because I was late getting home from WW but they have done a lot more on the house.

Also at WW I got this little thing for coming for 16 weeks. Its an award for showing up... but I did show up. Siri is about to get her 10% Key Chain. I am jealous of her.

And an idea I had for the house, as in how I think it would look nice... This is from a different house in Canby, one that is located sort of near where my Canby BFF Siri lives. Hard to see from the picture. Its hard to take pictures of peoples houses around town of exterior paint schemes you like without looking like a crazed stalker.

0 comments: