Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Survey: How did Charlie Rose REALLLLY get that Black Eye?
A. Was jumped by the McLoughlin Group
B. Late night tryst with Maureen Dowd
C. Suze Orman was trying to teach him to break dance. Again.
D. There was a sale on striped ties at Barneys, and he had to fight Tom Brokaw...
E. Hit in head by wrench trying to fix dripping sink at Eleanor Clift's house
F. Mosh Pit at Seal concert.
G. Jumped out of a moving car shouting:"I AM A GOLDEN GOD!"
H. Just woke up that way, in a Red Roof Inn in New Jersey with Diane Sawyer.
I. Its nothing serious, he is just having some work done.
J. Dancing with the Stars audition did not go so well....was kicked by Debbie Gibson
K. Argument with a toll booth operator got out of hand.
L. "For the last time, Greenspan, I am NOT going to Arm Wrestle you!"
M. Sick of being made fun of because his middle name is Peete. Seriously. It is.
N. Tried to break up a fight between Client Number 6 and Client Number 4
O. http://machinist.salon.com/blog/2008/03/18/charlie_rose
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I figured it was some sort of performance art thing where he wanted to truly "EXPERIENCE" pain and humiliation.
Yeah like the METHOD technique of interviewing....
SO Iplaw... With the Dems all mixed up right now, I have two questions for you:
1. You think McCain can fix the war?
2. You think he can win?
"Fix the War" What does that really mean? The problem is that we have no consensus on what's an acceptable "end." A sizable number of people want to "end the war," but what does that mean?
If we just leave, there will be chaos and a lot more people will die.
I think the only solution is a long term commitment to peace keeping. Our troops need to be out in the cities on the streets, visible and active. Which means some of them will be killed. But fewer people in the agregate will be killed.
Yes, McCain can and will win. The Dem candidate will be forced so far to the left by the "Moveon.org" type base that average middle of the road Americans will be turned off and vote for the guy who is clearly NOT an idealogue.
I just wish there was no war
Yeah, well I wish a lot of things would go away. But wishes aren't gonna do the job.
Post a Comment