Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Charlie Rose, the Sexiest Man Alive.


Seriously. I thought perhaps he had gotten into a knife fight with either MacNeil or Lehrer, or maybe had been jumped by the McLoughlin Group. And certainly, whatever happened, he would not go on the air like this... but Charlie cannot be stopped by conventional weapons. Awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Must have gotten into a fight with Bill O'Reilly or something.

This could be a contest: What happened to Charlie Rose?

Anonymous said...

--Neil Diamond hitting on a waitress???

What's that from? Is he known to do this? Have you seen him do it?

tydwbleach said...

Are you ready??? I dropped his new like IMAC laptop or whatever and he took a face plant just to save it... and he DID!!!! SO I WISH that I could report that you know, he had a duel with like Sean Hannity or Greta Van Sustern. OR maybe it was like a publicity stunt for an upcoming Pay Per View event where he gets in the ring with Nancy Grace. Now, I would buy a ticket to that..

As for Neil Diamond hitting on a waitress I have never witnessed it but can't you JUST hear it?

Its late. Like 4 am Late. He is like playing some casino in the middle of the wilderness in Idaho or something. He has to share billing with David Cassidy, AGAIN, and he is pissed. Cassidy, Dammit - He gets allll the women. Suddenly he goes to the 24 hour Chinese restaurant in the Wilderness Casino which is like 400 miles from the edge of the Earth... He is REALLLLLY tired. He just finished another concert, where middle aged women were throwing their underwear at him and screaming....

So: tired, sweaty, pockets full of size 14 panties, he sits down in one of the salmon pink vinyl booths, and there is sort of cute but sort of bizarre looking waitress who is nice to him. She is clearly Asian, but her hair is platinum blonde. He thinks she is flirting with him..... She is not, but he is too tired to figure it out....

Can't you just hear him in that very very deep voice ordering like Moo GOo Gai Pan and black coffee, and then start in on the questions in that way that ONLY a weird old guy in his 60s can do? Kind of like the whole: "What do you do when your not here?" type of thing?

Can't you just hear him feign interest: " Oh so you are studying to be a Dental Assistant.... and how much longer do you have to go in school? Hey How are my teeth? What do you think of MY teeth?"

That would probably not be my FAVORITE sound, but a sound I could imagine. Even though I LIke Neil Diamond, despite the fact that he is BFF with Oprah.