Monday, March 17, 2008

When in doubt, just put up more pictures of Spencer....



I have a cold again, feeling feverish and yucky. But Spencer has been having a fun time out on the town. Yesterday we went to McDonald's, because it is one of the few places in Canby (where it rains constantly) you can take a kid to run around indoors. He takes two bites of his eggs or whatever and then goes up into that Petri Dish Play Structure and runs around until he is exhausted. It is on my list of things I always said I would never ever do as a parent - take the kid to McDonald's and let them play on the play structure. This list was compiled before I was a parent.... The list also included things like NO TV. EVER. and NEVER have one of those cars with a DVD player in the back seat.

Later in the day Spencer went to his friend Cole's 5th Birthday party. The party was held at a place that had a rock wall for kids and the grips on the wall were all letters. Here is a picture of Spencer "Climbing the alphabet" as he put it. Oh and yes, he is wearing white socks with his Keen Sandals. Like Mother like son.. I try to dress him at least as dorky as I dress, so as to present to cohesive family unit to the world.

I am going back to bed so I can continue to alternate being freezing cold and boiling hot. My tonsils are the size of canteloupes. I don't understand why I even still have them. My Dad was a doctor and did not want them taken out. i wish they were gone.

0 comments: