Thursday, March 6, 2008

HEY LOOK!!!! We have wood floors again!!!!!




Well, uh sort of...

Actually we are rethinking wood floors now and are pretty much have decided on sort of a cool looking fake slate tile on the entire first floor. I have always loved the look of slate. A lot of people either love it or hate it. But we may have have wood in the very entry part and the dining room, like in front of the stairs.


Anyway, as you can see they have started to rebuild the house. Finally a step in the right direction.. The foundation was okay so Nick just hooked up all the gas and water and heater crap or whatever and then put the floor in. Well, this is not the REAL floor.. it will be underneath the floor. In the back to the left is our tool shed, and then in the way back is a little play house that came with the house. I was gonna paint it all log cabin-y one of these days with a FORT SPENCER sign on it or something, so it would not be like pink anymore. Bill had to take the front door off of it, because Spencer kept going in there as a toddler and Bill was afraid the door would stick, and he would get stuck in there.. Plus in today's world, I do not think we ever need to put the door back on. Seriously. Until he is about 35 I don't think Spencer should be doing much that I do not know about... ANyway the tool shed survived the blast along with the play house.

Spencer is looking forward to getting back to the neighborhood. We all are.

I DID go to Curves today... I am still sick but feeling a LITTLE better, so I went. SInce I have not been in two days my arms and legs feel like spaghetti. SO I have Spaghetti Arms... Which remind me of Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing... I hope he gets better soon. Nobody puts baby in a corner...

0 comments: