

if its Friday it must be time for.... Master Thespian Cage Match/ Dinner Party
You all know the rules. There are two parts of the game: The first is to choose who would be a more interesting couple of Thespians at a dinner party, and then for the Bonus Round, Determine who would be the winner in a cage match bewtween these two thespians.
SO First Round Questions:
Of the following pairs of Thespians, who for the purposes of our game are dating, who would you most want to have to dinner, and WHY?
A Sigourney Weaver and Nick Nolte
B Wanda Sykes and John Malkovich
C Loretta Swit and Ashton Kutcher
D Shirley MacClaine and Jamie Foxx
Bonus Round:
If the following pairs of Master Thespians were in a wrestling match, who would win and why? Note that I have tried to Match the Thespians in equal weight classes, to keep it fair.
A Rob Lowe and Carol Burnett
B Marisa Tomei and Michael Douglas
C Jeremy Piven and Susan Sarandon
D Peter O'Toole and Nicole Ritchie
Here are my choices:
For dinner, I would have to choose D Shirley MacClaine and Jamie Foxx. I think they would make an interesting couple. If the conversation got boring, Jamie Foxx and play the piano and Shirley can sing.
As to who would win the match:
I am not sure who would win but I would enjoy watching Susan Sarandon slaaping around Jeremy Piven for a bit.
WOW.
I need therapy.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Master Thespian Cage Match/ Dinner Party
Posted by
tydwbleach
at
2:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW. This IS a popular blog...
I guess most of you are sort of hiding out until it is once again Corn Cannon Season in Canby.
Can't Say I blame you... Its when all the MAGIC happens.
I have decided to do Spencer's bathroom all in TURTLES It will have a TURTLE Theme. He is my turtle.
I hope Habib knows where to get Turtle Tiles.
Post a Comment