Friday, March 7, 2008

WOW, Up go 1/4 of two walls!!!!!!!!


Just keeping you updated, for those of you keeping score at home....I used to do dishes and yell at my family right in front of that hole in that plywood half wall over there.... Good Times....

OMG One more piecve of news...My friend Siri, who is probably my BFF in OR? Al week long she is like OW My foot hurts, right? I am like Gawd did you sparin it? Do you have GOUT? What is the deal? She did not know...

Are you ready???? Her foot is like BROKEN!!!!!!
O. M. G. No more Curves for her for a WHILE.

I still go. Those old ladies treat me like I belong on the short bus seriously. Today one thought I was Spencer's gramma, they are all either blind, deaf, or crazy.... BUT tomorrow I am gonna try the STAIR MASTER for the first time. Yeah. Lookin forward to THAT.

0 comments: